Senior Buyer - Food and Beverages
An opportunity to lead the purchasing within an established restaurant business
You must have exception procurement experience buying food and beverages.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established part of the food service and hospitality industry, with 150 outlets. They have some very well known UK brands, that offer fantastic quality food. The business offer a flexible working environment, with 2/3 days pw in their London office. The business have a very collaborative atmosphere, the ability to work autonomously and the opportunity to develop your procurement skills.
- Managing the food and beverage spend across all categories - Produce, Meat, Soft Drinks, Alcohols...
- Leading a team of one buyer
- Developing essential relationships with suppliers
- Work closely with NPD, quality and marketing to offer a great menu of products.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 years of procurement experience buying food and beverage categories
- The ability to work cross functionally
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attention for details
What's on Offer
up to £55,000 000 plus package
Flexible working from home and the London office
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 2445
Report Highlight Ad