4 bedroom house for rent in Coppice Way, STAFFORD, ST16
** Spacious detached family home ** Two en-suite bathrooms ** Conservatory ** Ample driveway parking ** Converted detached garage ** Three reception rooms ** Available now ** Zero deposit guarantee scheme available **
A spacious, detached family home found in a convenient location of Stafford, close to junction 14 of the M6.
The property comprises of large entrance hall with storage cupboard, ground floor WC, dining room, lounge with feature fireplace and conservatory off, further sitting room / study, dining kitchen with walnut wood effect units with integral appliances and patio doors to rear garden and utility room.
The first floor has four double bedroom, two of which have built in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, a stunning family bathroom and landing with storage.
Outside, there is ample driveway parking, a detached double garage that has been converted to make an ideal office / home gym / play room and rear garden.
Available now. Energy rating C. Zero Deposit Guarantee Scheme available.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.BrochuresFull DetailsEnergy Performance CertificatesEPC
Report Highlight Ad