Maisonette to rent in Cranage Road, Norwich NR1
*availble with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this spacious and well presented 2 double bedroom 1st/ floor flat with its own private garden positioned in the popular NR1 postcode, south of Norwich which benefits from excellent access to the city centre, A47 and A11. Main benefits include two double bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, private entrance and a large, private garden. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Ground floor entrance with stairs to 1st floor.
Airing cupboard and storage cupboard. Carpeted flooring.
Living Room (4.19m x 3.33m)
Windows to front and side aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Fitted with base and wall units, cooker with electric hob, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and window to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One (3.83m x 3.25m)
A double bedroom with fitted storage cupboard and window to front aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two (3.83m x 3.25m)
A second double bedroom with window to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring.
A modern bathroom suite consisting of bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Window to rear aspect. Vinyl flooring.
To the side of the property is a large, private garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Unrestricted on road parking is available on Cranage Road.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.