Detached bungalow for sale in Walnut Close, Hopton, Diss IP22
This beautifully presented bungalow is situated in the sort after village of Hopton, benefiting from three spacious bedrooms, large living room and walk in pantry. The property is surrounded by glorious views of the Norfolk countryside. Please call the office for more information.
A detached bungalow situated in the popular and well served village of Hopton. The property is beautifully presented and offers well proportioned accommodation throughout. The property benefits from three good size bedrooms, family bathroom and an en-suite leading from the main bedroom. A spacious lounge, kitchen with a walk in pantry and additional utility room. The property also benefits from having a spacious garden with ly views of the countryside as well as being a short commute to local amenities.
Doors to lounge, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, bedrooms one, two, three and four. Two storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 18' 2" x 15' ( 5.54m x 4.57m )
Window to front aspect, archway leading to dining room, full length frosted window to entrance hall. Open fireplace with surround, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.12m )
Window to rear aspect, door leading to walk-in pantry. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, electric hob with extractor above, eye level double oven with space for microwave. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Pantry Room 9' 2" x 5' ( 2.79m x 1.52m )
Window to rear aspect, door to rear garden, fitted with a range of base units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing ready for a washing machine and power point for freezer.
Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Window to side aspect, french doors to rear garden and radiator.
Window to front aspect, washing machine, freezer, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.60m x 3.25m )
Window to side aspect, sliding patio doors to rear garden, door to en-suite, storage cupboard, double wardrobe, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin with unit below, shower cubical, spotlights, loft access, tiled splashback, stainless steel heated towel rail, shaver socket and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Window to rear access, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin with unit under, paneled bath, shower cubical, part tiled walls, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
The front of the property is mainly laid to lawn with beautiful flower borders. There is a driveway leading to a double garage, with up and over doors, light and power connected, eaves storage space, boiler and personal door to rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, a summer house with light and power connected, shed and a greenhouse with electricity connected. There is also space for the oil tanks. The garden benefits from a range of fruit trees including apple and plum, as well as beautiful views across the Norfolk countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.