Detached house for sale in Walnut Court, Walnut Road, Torquay TQ2
Fabulous two bedroom over 60's retirement apartment in the popular Chelston area of Torquay within easy reach of the seafront, train station, buses, doctors and a Co-Op store just over the road as well as a selection of local independent shops just along the road. In brief, the property benefits from being modernised throughout which includes a modern kitchen, shower room and redecoration. The property has a private balcony, double glazing and is wired with a care line emergency cord system. There is a lift within the building, communal gardens and parking to the front.
Hallway 6'1 x 12'3 (1.83 m x 3.75 m) The hallway has an electric heater, coved ceiling, doors to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and storage/airing cupboard.
Lounge 13'1 x 12'4 (3.99 m x 3.78 m) The lounge is of good size, bright with the benefit of patio doors opening to the private balcony. There is a fire installed with stone fire surround, double glazed window, coved ceiling and an opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6'6 x 8'8 (2.00 m x 2.68 m) Recently installed kitchen offers an array of wall and base mounted cabinets, roll work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, built-in oven and microwave, inset electric hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, tile effect flooring, coved ceiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom one 15'4 x 8'5 (4.69 m x 2.59 m) Bright spacious room with care line emergency cord, electric heating, coved ceiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom two (currently a walk-in wardrobe) 7'2 x 11'4 (2.18 m x 3.46 m) Although currently set up as a walk-in wardrobe this is a single bedroom with coved ceiling and double glazed window.
Shower room 4'6 x 8'7 (1.40 m x 2.65 m) Recently installed suite comprises double shower cubicle with glazed screen and electric shower installed, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with further cabinet space beside, low-level flush w/c, electric heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and illuminated mirror.
To the rear of the building is communal gardens mostly laid to lawn offering a communal outside area. To the front is a parking area for residence.
Lease: 199 years from 1988
Maintenance: £175 per month (approx)
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with hm Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (sstc)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gs before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. Not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.