Semi-detached house for sale in Raynham Ride, Dereham NR19
A well proportioned 2 bedroom semi-detached house, located within this well-regarded development within reach of Dereham town and all its amenities. The property further boasts a modern fitted kitchen/diner, ground floor W.C, gas fired central heating, off-road parking, garage and gardens!
We are pleased to present this well-proportioned 2 bedroom semi-detached house, located within this well-regarded development within reach of Dereham town and all its amenities.
A full internal and external inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
Call us now to book your viewing!
Ground Floor W.C
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 12' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.94m )
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.25m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.83m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
To the front of the property there is a hard-landscaped garden area with a pathway leading to the main entrance door, enclosed by picket fencing.
The rear garden is hard-landscaped with extensive patio area, further raised decking area, ornamental trees and summer house, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, s, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre and bear left at the War Memorial. Pass The George public house and at the brow of the hill, turn right onto Quebec Road. Continue along this road, pass the Golf course and turn right into De Narde Road. Follow the road around to the left and turn left into Townshend Road. Proceed along, bear around to the right and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.