2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Crooked Creek Road, Rendlesham, Woodbridge, IP12
A well-presented two bedroom semi-detached house, with garage and parking in a cul-de-sac setting.
The accommodation includes a well-proportioned sitting room with french doors to the garden, fitted kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor with 2 double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
The property benefits from a south- westerly facing enclosed garden, a garage and off road parking.
With stairs giving access to the first floor, radiator and doors to.
Living Room 17' 3" x 12' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.89m )
with glazed double doors overlooking and giving access to the rear garden, a TV point, window to the rear, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, inset stainless steel single bowl drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, gas hob with hood over, wall mounted boiler servicing central heating and hot water, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor and window to front.
Fitted with a two-piece suite comprising WC and pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator and window to front aspect.
with window to side aspect, loft access and doors to
Bedroom 1 12' 9" maximum x 9' 2" maximum ( 3.89m maximum x 2.79m maximum )
With airing cupboard, window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece-suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, bath with shower/mixer over, tiled splashbacks, radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a shared driveway leading to the parking/garage area, a small front garden has an area laid to slate chippings and a grassed area with a path to the front door.
The rear garden has a patio and lawn enclosed by fence and a pedestrian door leads to the garage (18'7"x8'5") which has an up and over door and has power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull DetailsEnergy Performance CertificatesEPC