3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Wintergreen Road, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28
A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with large playing field in front. Ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investment. We believe the property to have a rental estimate of £1125 based on similar let properties. Please enquire to the branch for a lettings appraisal.
A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with large playing field in front. The property comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, living room and cloakroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. Outside the property there is a large playing field, single front garden, rear enclosed garden and two allocated parking spaces. Ideal for first time buyers, a family home or buy to let investment.
Radiator, doors leading to living room, kitchen, cloakroom and stairs to first floor landing.
Living Room 16' max x 13' 9" ( 4.88m max x 4.19m )
Understair storage cupboard, radiator, rear aspect window and double opening doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Array of eye and base level units, integrated oven with four gas burner hob and extractor fan above, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for washing machine.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin with splashback, radiator and front aspect frosted glass window.
Loft access, storage cupboard, side aspect window, doors leading to bedrooms one, two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Integrated wardrobes, rear aspect window and door to en-suite.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin with splashback, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Radiator and front aspect window.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
Radiator and rear aspect window.
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath, radiator and front aspect frosted glass window.
Rear Of Property
Enclosed mainly laid to lawn garden with patio area and footpath to the back gate leading to two allocated parking spaces.
Front Of Property
Lovely open playing field to front, garden is slate shingled for ease of maintenance with footpath to front door.
There is a circa £180 pa charge for communal green maintenance and circa £180 pa charge for car park maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull DetailsEnergy Performance CertificatesEPC