End terrace house for sale in Calais Road, Burton-On-Trent DE13
A 1901 built semi detached home with 2 reception rooms and 3 large bedrooms with character and charm to spare! Offering large rear garden, cottage style kitchen, brick built building for workshop/gym/office and close to queens hospital burton!
A characterful family home in a great location near Queens hospital Burton that offers a wealth of desirable features and plenty of space. This 1901 built semi detached property offers two reception rooms and three large bedrooms with plenty of charm throughout. To the rear is a large garden with a very impressive brick built and cavity wall insulated building for use as a workshop, gym or office. Measuring approx 4 x 5 m.Book your viewing today!
Minton tiled floor, stairs to first floor and central heating radiator.
Living Room 14' 10" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, solid wood flooring and fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 14' 8" ( 3.61m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation and solid wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed door giving access out to the rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, tiled to splash prone areas and floor, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and further appliance space.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, feature fireplace, sold wood flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, solid wood flooring and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation, p-shaped bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC and tiled to splash prone areas.
Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a very impressive brick built and cavity wall insulated building for use as a workshop, gym or office. Measuring approx 4 x 5 m
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Report Highlight Ad