End terrace house for sale in Litcham Road, Mileham, Norfolk PE32
A charming yet spacious 2 bedroom end-terraced cottage, located in a non-estate position and further benefiting from an open- plan layout, spacious rear garden, conservatory, utility room, garage and driveway. Offered for sale with no upward chain, an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
A full internal inspection is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale.
Call us today to book your viewing!
External entrance door to front aspect, UPVC stained glass window to front aspect, door to:
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Exposed fireplace with inset multi fuel burner and red brick surround, exposed ceiling beams and timbers, television point, radiator, wall lights, UPVC window to front aspect, opening to:
Dining Room 14' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.91m )
Exposed fireplace with inset electric wood effect burner, exposed timbers, wall lights, telephone point, under-stairs storage cupboard, further storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and electric heating system, UPVC window to side aspect.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 6' 10" ( 4.42m x 2.08m )
A light and spacious room with a range of solid wood wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge-freezer, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to side aspect, further window and door to Conservatory, latch door to:
Ground Floor Bathroom 13' 7" x 5' 5" ( 4.14m x 1.65m )
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin with tiled splash backs, wood panelled bath, walk-in shower, wooden wall and ceiling panelling, radiator.
Conservatory 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Of UPVC construction on a brick base, tiled flooring, fan light, doors opening to rear gardens.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 4' 8" ( 3.25m x 1.42m )
A range of floor mounted units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, UPVC window to rear aspect, door to large integral garage/workshop.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft area, door to:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max narrowing to 13' 1" min x 10' 11" ( 4.32m max narrowing to 3.99m min x 3.33m )
Sloping ceiling, cast iron fireplace, radiator, UPVC window overlooking front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Sloping ceiling, radiator, telephone point, two UPVC windows overlooking rear aspect.
First Floor W.C
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, wooden wall panelling.
The front of the property is laid to shingle providing off-road parking and giving access to the garage, with pathway to main entrance door, partly enclosed by picket and panelled fencing and dwarf brick wall.
The rear garden comprises of spacious patio area with steps leading to a further lawned garden area with plant and shrub bed borders, trees, crazy paved pathway leading to a further garden section.
Integral Garage / Workshop 16' 8" x 11' 7" ( 5.08m x 3.53m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Located within the village of Mileham, which is situated about 8 miles equi-distance from the bustling market towns of Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham, approximately 30 miles from the North Norfolk Coast and also mid-way between the City of Norwich and Kings Lynn. There is a Post Office/general store, village hall and is within Litcham High School catchment area. The neighbouring village of Litcham boasts all the necessary amenities including a butchers, church and Methodist chapel, fish and chip shop, public house and a health centre. Litcham Common is situated to the south of the village on the "Nar Valley Way" long distance footpath, which runs from Dereham to King's Lynn. The common consists of 60 acres of mixed woodland and heath.
Leave Dereham via Quebec Road and shortly after leaving the town, turn left onto the B1146 Fakenham Road. Proceed along, passing through the villages of Beetley and East Bilney and at the next staggered crossroads, turn left. Pass the village of Stanfield and continue into Mileham. Proceed along The Street into Litcham Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.