End terrace house for sale in Sprowston Road, Norwich NR3
Modern two double Bedroom, End Terraced House with an open plan 22 ft Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, downstairs Cloakroom and allocated parking space!
Early viewings essential!
This two Bedroom, End Terraced House was built by local developers Bee Developments and is situated just to the North of Norwich. The property is in an excellent order throughout and benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, under floor heating to the ground floor and air source heating radiators to the first floor.
Accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, open plan Lounge/Dining Area and Kitchen Area, First Floor Landing, two double Bedrooms and Bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space.
Early viewings essential!
Front entrance door and stairs to First Floor.
Two piece white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen 22' 1" x 11' 10" max narrowing to 8' 8" min ( 6.73m x 3.61m max narrowing to 2.64m min )
The Kitchen area is fitted with a range of base, wall and draw units with work surfaces over, inset 1 ½ bowl sink unit, splash backs, built in electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over, built in fridge, built in freezer, built in slimline dishwasher, ceiling spotlights and under stairs storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Skylight window, radiator, glass balustrade and central heating thermostat.
Bedroom One 13' 6" max narrowing to 10' 2" min x 11' 9" ( 4.11m max narrowing to 3.10m min x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to Juliet balcony to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 11" max ( 3.58m x 2.72m max )
uvpc double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with main shower over, glazed shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, WC, fully tiled walls, ceiling spot lights, skylight window, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a paved garden area and access pathway which leads up to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and shed. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a rear access gate. The allocated parking is located to the rear.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road continuing straight over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.