Terraced house for sale in Anson Road, Great Yarmouth NR31
A well presented & spacious 4 bedroom bay fronted mid terrace house with attic room and rear courtyard. Situated in this popular & convenient location close to all amenities. Viewings highly recommended!
A well presented & spacious 4 bedroom bay fronted mid terrace house with attic room and rear courtyard. Situated in this popular & convenient location close to all amenities.
Lounge 28' 8" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 8.74m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front and rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
Fitted with wall and base units, worksurfaces, inset bowl with sink and drainer, tiled flooring, single glazed window to side aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, panel bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, W.C, part tiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, door to
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, central heating boiler.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fireplace, carpet.
Paddle Stairs To Attic Room
Attic Room 12' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.89m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, access to eaves.
Fully enclosed courtyard style garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.