Terraced house for sale in Fastolff Avenue, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth NR31
Spacious mid terrace house a great opportunity to create your perfect family home! The conveniently located property offers 3 generous bedrooms, a family bathroom, large living room and good size kitchen.
Spacious mid terrace house a great opportunity to create your perfect family home! The conveniently located property offers 3 generous bedrooms, a family bathroom, large living room and good size kitchen. Offering front and rear gardens and a good size driveway, this house has great potential to be a superb home.
Door to front, understairs cupboard, Fitted carpet. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 11' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.94m )
Window to front, Electric fireplace, Radiator, Television point, Fitted carpet.
Kitchen/dining Room 10' 5" max x 19' 3" max ( 3.17m max x 5.87m max )
Window to rear, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Gas oven and hob, Cooker hood, Plumbing for washing machine, Fridge freezer space, Radiator, Cupboard, Part vinyl and carpet flooring.
Window to rear, Bath with shower over, Wash hand basin, WC, Partly tiled.
Loft access, Radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Window to front, Fitted wardrobes, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.99m )
Window to rear, Radiator, Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 2.34m max )
Window to frotn, Radiator, Fitted carpet.
Window to rear, Shower cubicle, WC, Wash hand basin, Extractor fan, Fitted carpet.
Enclosed rear garden with side access to the front. Mainly laid to lawn with a large veranda area.
Driveway for ample vehciles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.