Terraced house for sale in Springfield Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth NR31
We are pleased to market this beautiful terrace house in a convenient and popular location of Gorleston, surrounded by a wealth of amenities and within easy reach of good schools, the High Street and the Beach.
We are pleased to market this beautiful terrace house in a convenient and popular location of Gorleston, surrounded by a wealth of amenities and within easy reach of good schools, the High Street and the Beach. The well presented property offers a kitchen, utility area and bathroom with 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms. With the added benefit of a good size lawned rear garden, this property is an ideal starter home - ready to move straight into or a buy to let investor ready for immediate tenancy. A must view! *** chain free ***
Door to front, Tiled flooring.
Living Room 14' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 3.40m max )
Window to front, Gas fireplace, Wall lights, Radiator, Television point, Fitted carpet.
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.94m max x 3.38m max )
Window to rear, Gas fireplace, Radiator, Fitted carpet, Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.63m x 1.93m )
Window to side, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Electric cooker, Cooker hood, Fridge freezer space, Vinyl flooring.
Door to side, Tiled flooring, CH boiler, Plumbing for washing machine.
Window to side, Bath with mixer taps and shower over, Wash hand basin, Extractor fan, Shaver point with light, WC, Partly tiled, Radiator.
Fitted carpet. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 15' max x 11' 1" max ( 4.57m max x 3.38m max )
Window to front, Radiator, Television point, Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.94m max x 3.38m max )
Window to rear, Fitted carpet, Cupboard, Radiator, Door to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.58m x 1.88m )
Window to rear, Fitted carpet, Radiator.
Courtyard area which is enclosed.
Located directly from the rear lobby is a courtyard area completely enclosed with a garden shed and rear access to the second section of the garden where you will find a large enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with an enclosed private pation to the rear.
On street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.