Land for sale in Cracknore Hard Lane, Marchwood, Southampton SO40
new development opportunity on cleared site with planning permission for 2 x four bedroom detached houses with large gardens and ample parking
Site extending to 0.29 acres, with planning permission for 2 x four bedroom detached houses (one with garage). The site has been cleared of the previous property.
The site is located in the village of Matchwood, close to local amenities, groceries stores and local infant and junior schools. Secondary schools are a short journey away in neighbouring Totton and Hythe. As well as local shops, the site is a short drive from the asda superstore in Totton.
The site is 3.4 miles from the Dibden Golf Course. It is also on the door step of the New Forest National Park, with all the walking and outdoors amenity space that this offers.
This site has planning permission for 2 x four bedroom detached properties. Permission was granted on the 1st July 2021 by New Forest District Council under planning application number 21/10324
We understand that there is a cil and the S106 payment on the site totalling £28,402.00.
Nitrate payments are also payable on this site and the buyer is encouraged to make their own enquiries regarding this.
Please contact Katharine Ingram at Fox & Sons to arrange a viewing or for further information or
The site is offered for sale by informal tenders - offers should be submitted in writing no later than Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 12:00, and marked for the attention of Katharine Ingram, Land Executive, Fox and Sons, 32-34 London Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 2AG.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Report Highlight Ad