Link-detached house for sale in Rosewood Court, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough TS7
In brief this property compromises of;Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining room, Breakfast room/Kitchen, Utility Room, Study Room, Downstairs W/C and Conservatory.Rising to the first floor gives access to four bedrooms, Shower Room and Family Bathroom.External to the property is rear garden and driveway to front
A very impressive four bedroom link-detached property in Marton! In brief this property compromises of; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining room, Breakfast room/Kitchen, Utility Room, Study Room, Downstairs W/C and Conservatory. Rising to the first floor there is access to four bedrooms, Shower Room and Family Bathroom. External to the property is a beautiful, well looked after garden with a mix of trees and shrubs offering privacy to the paved seating area. To the front is an imprinted concrete driveway and a small garden with some trees.
Overall, this property is a prefect family home in the desirable area of Marton and is not to be missed!
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please call the office!
Lounge 18' 2" max x 14' 1" ( 5.54m max x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to front, TV & Telephone point, central heating radiator
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Central heating radiator, access to the conservatory, coving and cieling rose
Reception Room 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator
Kitchen 18' 5" max x 17' 4" max ( 5.61m max x 5.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units plenty of cupboard space, complimentary work surfaces, 1 1/2 Sink bowl, gas hob and built in double oven, extractor fan, wine rack cupboard, spotlights throughout, double glazed sliding doors giving access to the rear garden
Utility Room 8' 7" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.62m max x 2.67m max )
Work surfaces, plumbing for washer and dryer
Conservatory 13' 1" x 7' ( 3.99m x 2.13m )
Brick andUPVC double glazed windows, double glazed door to rear, double glazed roof
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.77m )
Double glazed to front, fitted wardrobed with red glass sliding doors, central heating radiator
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator
Bedroom 3 11' 6" max x 11' ( 3.51m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, built in drawers, wash hand basin
Double glazed window to rear, toilet, wash hand basin, bath with handheld shower, partial tiles, heated towel rail
Mixed shrubs and trees, paved seating area, Greenhouse, 2 plastic sheds, summer house, mix of trees giving the garden privacy
Driveway, small front garden
Double glazed window to rear, toilet, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Report Highlight Ad